The CCP – Uyghur Genocide; Hong Kong’s defenestration; Taiwan’s independence; China’s dissidents- The great betrayal that will haunt Rishi Sunak as he returns to the appeasement of the Golden Age and becomes the Neville Chamberlain of the 21st Century
James Cleverly’s speech fundamentally shifting policy on the CCP…
- CCP’s Deputy at the Coronation
- HK finance minister visiting UK and met by Ministers
- Consul General to HK distancing government from ‘megaphone diplomacy’
- Minister Dominic Johnson visiting HK
- HK approving veto powers to block Jimmy Lai’s lawyers with silence on the part of the UK Government despite Mr Lai being a British citizen – and silence about those who have been incarcerated in China for exposing everything from the origins of Covid to forced organ harvesting;
- A persistent failure to impose sanctions upon key individuals in HK given that China has imposed sanctions upon UK parliamentarians and, in practice, on the All Party Group of parliamentarians on Hong Kong; and now
- The Prime Minister’s reported decision to row back on his previous commitments in relation to Confucius Institutes in British universities – and to permit Facial Recognition Cameras owned by companies linked to the CCP even on the Coronation Route;
- Nothing being said or done about London based bank HSBC colluding with the Chinese Communist Party in blocking access to BN(O) passport holders’ pension funds.
- if that isn’t a betrayal, what is? Please spare us any more Mansion House speeches about British values when, clearly, we’re queuing up to sell our souls to the devil.